Broonhead (Is Dead)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The thing to get serious about

Creent is ready to get serious as a heart attaché about audio. No more of these bonus skateboard video extravaganzas. We need better audio reception, so Creent is really looking into it. He even kind of just a little bit understands why bands use myspace. If anyone (4-Slyce? unknown fan?) knows good free audio hosting, let Creent know. Creent sounds like a caveman. So far, under investigation is zSHARE.

Another thing to get serious about is a song about Lo´en Vo´en (with especial dedication to P Ron and with especial indebtedness to Joshuœverett).

3 Comments:

  • zSHARE is a bust as far as what I want, which is streaming I guess.

    By Blogger stern mister serious, at 6:31 PM  

  • I hate when I see there's a comment on my post only to find out that it was my own comment. I bet I'll really hate it when I see 2 comments and they're both mine.

    By Blogger stern mister serious, at 10:26 PM  

  • What if you think this one's yours too? It's not though, it's just me saying I'm going to have a playlist full of Broonhead someday, too. Christmas Morn, if I can assume that's its name, is a lovely tune, like finding a chocolate Santa in your stocking under the orange.

    By Blogger melissa, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home