Broonhead (Is Dead)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My shin's bleeding












I just hung out with my elder brother, Lucas Dalton. We watched television together. When that ended, we started telling stories, true, from our lives. One of his stories went like this: One time I was walking down the street with Brian and they were doing road work so there was this big metal plate covering this hole in the road and it was bent down in the middle and when Brian stepped on it, it popped up in the back and I tripped over it way hard. I wanted to laugh, but it hurt so bad. I still remember that huge dent in my shin.

And I realized that's about what it felt like when today someone told me that Broonhead's music is "unlistenable."

I wanted to laugh, but it hurt so bad.

5 Comments:

  • who said that? I want to know. Feedback is good... We have to know what it exactly was.

    By Blogger 4-Slyce, at 8:31 AM  

  • It was a bad bad man that is no longer on the having any business here name list. It wasn't feedback. It was stupid.

    By Blogger stern mister serious, at 9:30 AM  

  • He is not invited to play on my playground ever. I'll defend you if you want me to, Broontwo.

    By Blogger melissa, at 2:12 PM  

  • Unlistenable in a good way. Maybe like the way that Sonic Youth is often unlistenable...You're just so far ahead of the curve. My ears lack the proper preparation for experiencing something as daring as Broonhead. Now put me back on the damn list.

    By Blogger upto12, at 8:26 AM  

  • Your wish has been granted. The surnameless Matt on the list covers you.

    By Blogger stern mister serious, at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home